Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Our Sunday school children are the wings of our church. The Church takes utmost care in educating the children the values of Christian life, the Holy Bible, our Church history, the Holy sacraments, prayers and songs.
Sunday School starts immediately after the Holy Qurbana and is coordinated by Fr Zach Varghese
- Develop an understanding of Bible to provide a strong foundation for Christian Living (build knowledge).
- Help our children understand that God has a plan for each of them (individual study and analysis).
- Lead our children to a personal commitment to follow Jesus (decision making).
- Learn to worship our Lord through singing and praying and help them remain in that commitment (hold the faith and grow)
- Implement a structured program for learning the Word of God.
- Share our faith and help them to seek guidance from Bible
- Provide interactive environment to understand and experience God’s love and His call.
- Educate our children the need for regular worship and offer exciting opportunities to be with children who keep the same Christian values. Introduce them to the faith and sacraments of the Church.